Verification, Testing, Certification
Arimon verification, testing, quality and certification systems and procedures guarantee the highest level of consistency, reliability and quality for every control panel assembly, box build assembly, wiring harness, cable assembly and electromechanical assembly we manufacture.
- Verification and testing to customer specifications
- Test boards and fixtures ensure conformity & quality
- 100% electrical continuity testing
- Cirris testers
- All measuring tools & test equipment routinely calibrated. We even calibrate rulers!
- “Test the training” systems – Not just training, but test for training effectiveness
- Certified sample for every manufactured part & assembly
- Every packing list includes a Certificate of Conformance stating that the contents meet
or exceed customer requirements
- Complete documentation
- UL Listed/Recognized wire processing and harness manufacturer (US and Canada)
- IPC A-610 standards for Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- IPC A-630 Acceptability Standard for Manufacture, Inspection and Testing of Electronic Enclosures
- RoHS compliant
- Quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2015
We’ll work with you to understand the specific verification, testing and certification needs for your application and customize the right procedures to meet those needs.
Learn more about why Arimon has been the choice of some of the world’s most successful OEMs for over 75 years. Let’s start a conversation about your needs – Contact Arimon today!