Box Build Assembly Contract Manufacturing Services
Arimon serves OEMs with full electrical and mechanical box build assembly contract manufacturing services that reduce cost; improve quality, reliability, performance, productivity and manufacturability; reduce risk; and help them gain competitive advantage!
Our manufacturing, testing and quality procedures ensure the highest level of quality and reliability for each box build assembly we produce.
Arimon's box build assembly manufactuing facilites are UL Listed/Recognized wire processing and harness manufacturer for the US and Canada, with a quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2015, conform to IPC A-610 standards for acceptability of electronic assemblies, IPC/WHMA A-620 standards for cable and wire harness assembly, IPC A-630 Acceptability Standard for Manufacture, Inspection and Testing of Electronic Enclosures, and are RoHS compliant.
We’re also proud of consistently being recognized as living up to our commitment - getting it right the first time and delivering on time, every time!
Simple or complex, large or smaller quantities – Arimon can deliver the box build assemblies you need – when you need them!Arimon box build assembly contract manufacturing is full service, including:
- Design and engineering to assist with concepts, layout, tooling and material selection for efficient manufacturability and reliability at the lowest cost
- Prototypes and samples that meet your specifications and deadlines and save time and money by helping detect design flaws and other issues in the design phase
- Dedicated work cells to respond promptly to schedule changes and seasonal or sales demand fluctuations
- Verification and testing, including electrical continuity testing, electrical testing and simulated functional testing
- Full-scale supply chain management for true “turnkey” solutions, including worldwide component sourcing, detailed material planning, kitting, custom packaging, logistics and inventory management (VMI, Kanban, JIT and custom stocking programs)
- Assembly and certification to UL (US & Canada), ISO & IPC standards
- Dedicated program management
- Offshore manufacturing assistance for high-volume and/or high labor control panel assembly, if desired
Learn more about why OEMs choose Arimon custom box build assemblies for a wide range of industries and applications, and then contact Arimon to start a conversation about your specific needs and putting over 75 years of box build assembly experience to work for you!
Our Arimon team wants to earn the privilege of being your box build assembly contract manufacturer – doing what we do best, to help you do what you do best!