Military UPS Systems
Arimon ruggedized military uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems are specifically designed and manufactured for compliance with military environmental and electrical standards for rugged applications, harsh environments and to withstand high shock, vibration and extreme temperatures.
- Ruggedized UPS Systems & Accessories
- Ruggedized Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) UPS Systems
- Ruggedized Modified (or Military) Off-The-Shelf (MOTS) UPS Systems
- Ruggedized Battery Cabinets
- Ruggedized UPS Battery Disconnects or DC Disconnect Cabinets
- Ruggedized UPS Maintenance Bypass Switches (MBS) and Cabinets
- Custom Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- Battery Monitoring
Arimon military ruggedized uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems are manufactured in the USA. The modular designs are scalable from 20Kw to 120Kw and have the capability to be paralleled. The rugged construction is engineered for long-life and reliable performance.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Native American-Owned Business (NAOB)
- UL 1778
- IPC 610, 620 & 630
- ITAR Registered
- Quality Management System Certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Member National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- Cage Code 6X9FS
Arimon prides itself in serving those that serve us. We’re always in their debt! Contact Arimon to start a conversation about your military UPS system needs and how we might serve you!