Electrical Wiring Harnesses
Arimon uses the experience we’ve gained over 70 years in the wiring harness assembly industry to deliver custom wiring harnesses built on time and right the first time!
We stock a large and diverse inventory of wire, terminals, and components for wire harnesses from all the industry leaders, including Tyco / AMP, Molex, Packard, Delphi, Panduit and many more.
- Complex wiring harnesses
- Wide range wire sizes (26 - 3/0 gauge) and wire styles, including PVC, cross-link, braided and braidless silicone, rubber, Teflons, high temperature mica, and special constructions
- Continuous wire marking, inkjet, and hot stamping
- Convoluted split loom per your specifications
- Ultrasonic welding
- Automatic state-of-the-art cut, strip, and terminating equipment to ensure accuracy
- Wire harness build boards with 100% electrical continuity testing
- Mating wiring harness test boards for lower volume wiring harness assembly
- Prototype & Engineering Team, including engineering and sample building for design validation
- Comprehensive verification, testing & certification
- Offshore manufacturing available for high labor/volume OEM wiring harnesses
- Dedicated work cells to handle seasonal or sales demand fluctuations
These are just a few of the many types of custom electrical wiring harnesses Arimon manufactures for OEMs worldwide:
- Construction equipment wiring harnesses
- Foodservice equipment wiring harnesses
- Medical wiring harnesses
- Industrial equipment wiring harnesses
- HVAC equipment wire harnesses
- Power supply wiring harnesses
- Agricultural equipment wire harnesses
- Electromechanical wiring harnesses
- Electronic equipment wire harness assembly
Arimon is a full service electrical wiring harness contract manufacturer with dedicated program management support and an experienced design and engineering team to assist with concepts, layout, tooling, manufacturability, samples and prototypes, including rapid prototyping and short run manufacturing.
We offer complete supply chain management support for true “turnkey” solutions, including worldwide component sourcing, kitting, custom packaging, and inventory management (VMI, Kanban, JIT, and custom stocking programs).
Our state-of-the-art equipment and rigorous testing and quality standards ensure 100% quality tested wire harnesses. We’re able to detect any defective wire or cables instantly before equipment is damaged or production time lost, as well as checking for contact isolation and resistance thresholds.
Arimon is a UL and CSA certified assembly facility, ISO 9001:2015 certified, conforms to IPC/WHMA A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, and is RoHS compliant. Our wiring harness assembly manufacturing, testing, and quality procedures guarantee the highest quality and reliability of all manufactured wiring harnesses.
Contact Arimon to start a conversation about your electrical wiring harness needs. Let Arimon earn the privilege of becoming your wiring harness contract manufacturer and help you “harness” your power!