Verification, Testing, Certification
Arimon verification, testing, quality and certification systems and procedures guarantee the highest level of consistency, reliability and quality for every control panel assembly, box build assembly, wiring harness, cable assembly and electromechanical assembly we manufacture.
- Verification and testing to customer specifications
- Test boards and fixtures ensure conformity & quality
- 100% electrical continuity testing
- Cirris testers
- All measuring tools & test equipment routinely calibrated. We even calibrate rulers!
- “Test the training” systems – Not just training, but test for training effectiveness
- Certified sample for every manufactured part & assembly
- Every packing list includes a Certificate of Conformance stating that the contents meet
or exceed customer requirements
- Complete documentation
- UL and CSA certified assembly facility
- IPC A-610 standards for Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- RoHS compliant.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
We’ll work with you to understand the specific verification, testing and certification needs for your application and customize the right procedures to meet those needs.